The Highest Quality
Window Blinds and Shades in The Villages
When you are looking for a high quality window treatments, we have it all. At Gator Blinds we offer the most stunning plantation shutters – window blinds – window shades in The Villages. Our custom plantation shutters are constructed for a lifetime, window blinds the more affordable solution and window shades the most unabstracted window treatment with great looks up or down.
The Villages shutter experts, blind and shades specialist since 1999, we have thousands of satisfied customers with the best, highest quality shutters, blinds and shades on the market. Our professional installers leave you with the most satisfaction work for shutters, blinds and shades in The Villages.
Guaranteed Lowest Prices or Money Back *
Product Availability Between 4 – 7 Days
The Villages Homes – Custom Shutters
Installing custom shutters in so many The Villages homes has several reasons. The decision to put custom shutters to your windows is influenced by:
- Shutters have big advantage over other window treatments that’s the reason they earn a 25 year warranty.
- Superior energy efficiency.
- Shutters are actually screwed together for superior strength.
- Amazing appearance and low maintenance.
- Superb light, noise and temperature control!
- Louvers available in 2-1/2, 3-1/2, 4-1/2 for a spacious “plantation shutters” look.
American Products – Manufacturer Direct
Shutters of your choice
Poly with wood core – Poly with Aluminum Core
Wood – Faux Wood – Composite
in The Villages
Living in Florida – The Villages your best choice is the AluCore Poly Shutters
- is a high-tech, strong and resilient material
- is perfect for the construction of high quality shutters
- is waterproof and don’t absorb moisture
- has a high quality painted finish and don’t need to be repainted
- has an aluminum core on stiles and louvers
- louvers are straight, never flex or bend and are thinner than wooden or synthetic
- thinness and non-warping allow for greater light control and temperature insulation
- are considerably less expensive than traditional wooden shutters
- are temperature stabilized, heat and steam resistant
- are particularly suitable in kitchens and bathrooms
- has a “V-0 fire rating” – the highest you can get
- allows them to be used in commercial buildings over three stories
- high-tech paint finish allows for easy cleaning; abrasive cleaners should be avoided
- is generally only a two-week delivery from the time of ordering
- require less regular maintenance even when used as exterior shutters
Window Blinds In The Villages
Horizontal blinds are ideal for windows that are taller than they are wide and are raised and lowered. You can choose window coverings made from premium hardwoods, a blend of hardwoods, composite materials, vinyl, or aluminum.
Window Shades In The Villages
Designer Roller Shades feature the finest in decorative fabrics and solar screens, ranging from beautiful natural textures and solids to modern designs and colorways.
Roman Shades is a revolutionary product that combines a privacy liner on the back with beautiful roman fabric on the front to give you a 100% cords-free to the back roman shade.
Woven Wood Shades
Woven Wood shades also known as Natural Shades are truly natural! Woven from bamboo, reeds, grasses, jute, and yarns for a one-of-a-kind look that synthetic materials cannot match.
Honeycomb or Cellular Shades
Full, rich pleats – that best describes the appearance of our cellular shades.
Cost-effective pleated shades ! Affordably priced Pleated Shades are a highly popular choice varying window shapes and spaces of all kinds.
Horizontal Sheer Shades
Horizontal shadings unite draperies, shades, and blinds into one exquisite and stylish design. These sophisticated shades are constructed of soft fabric vanes suspended between sheer facings.
Vertical Sheer Shades
Vertical shadings combine the beauty of a soft sheer drapery with the practicality of a vertical blind. The sheer panel softly diffuses light while soft fabric vanes provide privacy when closed.
Transitional Sheer Shades
Transitional Shades combine the softness of a fabric shade with the functionality of a horizontal blind. Alternating bands of solid and sheer fabric can be rotated to achieve privacy or view through.
Creative / Graphic Shades
Custom Graphic Shades open up a world of possibilities. Reproduce your favorite paintings, photographs, drawings – just about any graphic you can provide – on your window treatments.
Gliding / Sliding Panel Shades
Panel Tracks, also known as sliding panels, offer a simple and stylish alternative to vertical blinds for large sliding glass or patio doors. Fabric panels hang vertically and slide across a streamline track.
Call today for a free quote
(407) 462-7750 Gator Blinds®
Serving the The Villages Area
Showroom in Casselberry, Florida
Your Experts for
Shutters Blinds Shades The Villages